- Vehicle will be repaired correctly by trained and certified Lexus Technicians
- All work will adhere to Lexus strict repair standards
- Only Genuine Lexus Parts will be used. They’re identical to the factory originals. No Substitutes
- Technicians will follow and maintain all vehicle warranties
- Certified Collision Repair Facilities use tools specifically designed to repair your vehicle
- State-of-the-art repair machinery including a Celette frame Bench & Fixture System
We are your Los Angeles Lexus Repair Specialists
The LAcarGUY Body Shop is proud to announce that we are a Lexus Certified Body Shop. Every Lexus Certified Collision Center maintains state-of-the-art tools and equipment, so their highly skilled technicians have everything they need to ensure your vehicle will be given the finest quality repairs. With computerized paint mixing and matching equipment, our Lexus repair in Los Angeles appears undetectable and as good as new.
You can also count on using Lexus Genuine Parts whenever possible to help maintain the warranty and value of your vehicle. Plus repair and refinish technicians are trained to become experts in the repair of Lexus vehicles and are certified through the Lexus Certification Program, so the best people are working on your vehicle at all times. It’s all part of our ongoing commitment to total customer satisfaction.
Certification is important to the team at LAcarGUY, serving as a testament to the quality of service we provide for every vehicle we work on. Whether you need to repair the bumper on your Lexus LS or need a paint touch-up on your Lexus GX, our Los Angeles Lexus repair center has you covered. You can trust in our team to get the job done right the first time, every time.